Fees: $120/hour (I also reserve two hours a week that I can see people who are in severe need but are unable to pay $120)
In addition, now you can pay $600 up front for 6 sessions, thus getting 1 free session for the cost of 5.
Hall Family Therapy is currently credentialed with Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance (not BCBS local or BCBS value) but will accept any insurance as out-of-network. Payment plans can be arranged.
Payment by cash, check, PayPal, or credit card.
Sessions are normally one hour in length because that is what insurance has historically paid. If you are self-pay then you may want to try a marathon day where you schedule several hours in a row.
- Individual, couple or family therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy is a research based approach that I use for marital therapy.
- Divorce and separation issues
- Communication strategies
- MFT Supervision (AAMFT approved supervisor)
- Financial Stress & Debt
- Military Family and Deployment
- Domestic Violence and Intimate Partner Violence
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and TBI
trained in EMDR and Prolonged Exposure
- Heart Math for Anxiety, Depression, Anger, & Stress
- Pornography/Sex Addiction
- Sex therapy
- Parent-Child Problems
- Depression and anxiety
- Substance Addictions
- Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence
- Tension Myositis Syndrom (TMS) and other chronic pains (e.g., back pain, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Serious Mental Illness (i.e., schizophrenia, bipolar, major depression, OCD, anxiety)
- Childhood Disorders
- And More!!!!!!
These are a few of my favorite books to use in counseling.
If you are coming in for marriage therapy then I suggest that you purchase John Gottman's book "The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work" and read the first four chapters and do the first exercise in chapter one.
If you are coming in because of infidelity then we will work using exercises in "Getting Past the Affair."
If you find that you don't know what to do with conflict in your relationship then "The High Conflict Couple" has great helps.
If you are confused why your spouse continues to do something that bothers you then read "Why does he do that?"
If you have an addiction to something then read "The Addiction Recovery Skills Workbook."
If you have a pornography or sex addiction then let's work on "Facing the Shadow" together.
If you have a lot of anxiety then let's read "Get out of your mind and into your life" together.
Trouble getting along with family members, work, church, and friends? Check out Boundaries.